Thursday, February 7, 2008

**UPDATE**










We got fabulous news this afternoon!!!!! I could just shout from the rooftops. Kylie's birthfather has signed relinquishment papers!!!!!!!!! Our attorney received a copy of it this afternoon and he will not have the opportunity to appeal. We are so grateful. We are so thrilled and excited that our little sweet pea will be ours forever.

We would ask you all to include a prayer or two for Abbie over the next few days. It has been a very emotional time for her we will be traveling up to Oakland county again tomorrow where she will also be signing relinquishment papers. Things are starting to come to a close for us all, and it has been especially hard on her. We are so proud of her. She is a brave young woman, who has carried the heavy burden of protecting Kylie and doing what is best for her since last year. We honor her and love her. She loves Kylie so much and has always wanted nothing but the absolute best for her. The next few days will be hard. So any prayers you can send her way would be very appreciated. We love you Abbie!

Through we haven't received word yet about how long it will take ICPC to clear, we are hoping that we'll be able to come home at the end of next week. We'll probably find out soon.

26 comments:

Shelly said...

Viann-I just wanted to say congrats in your happy news!!

-Shelly (ldsinvegas)

Amy said...

YAY!!! You are such a trooper. I admire you for all you've been through. You are amazing. I'll be praying for Abbie.

Christina said...

So happy for your news! Hooray for your family getting that much closer to done :)

Emily said...

YES!! That is SO great! I bet you guys are just bubbling over with excitement to bring her home! We'll keep Abbie in our prayers as well.

THK ~ Jonathan and Jill said...

Hooray! My heart is just jumping with joy for you and your family!!! I am so glad that you will be home SOON!!! And yes, we will pray for Abbie - we feel such a tie with our son's birthmother and I can only imagine just how much of a bond you two must have with all that has happened. Safe travels home!

Jill Hart

Tam said...

What awesome news. I'm so happy for you.

All8 said...

How wonderful for you all!!! Congratulations are in order. Hope that you have a safe trip home, finally.

Anna said...

Finally. Im so happy for you it gave me chills. I will say prayers for everyone involved. You are an awesome mom, lucky Kylie!

Kizzie said...

That's awesome, I hope you guys are able to make it home soon!! It's about time isn't it!?

Jessica said...

I am crying tears of joy right now and also tears of sadness for Abbie. She is such a strong girl. I am so happy for you! We all knew that Kylie was your daughter and that she is meant to be in your family but now the state will see it that way. I am SO happy for you! Please tell Abbie how proud I am of her and how amazing she is. I will keep her in my prayers. I will Tanica to also say a prayer for her too. So happy for you again!

AnaLee M. said...

Oh, what wonderful news!! We are so excited for you! What a happy day! We are all looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Missy Ann said...

Tamara, OMGNess this is wonderful news and abbie will be blessed because of what she is doing.

Congrats!

Danielle said...

that is amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You made it through! And what a blessing you have in Kylie. I'm so excited for you! I can't imagine having to be so far away for all this time. I hope you get to come home soon! :) Yay!!

Rusti said...

I've got tears in my eyes, I'm SO happy for you! Just so happy!

The Van Horn's said...

Congratulations a million times over!! Travel safely home.

Chiemi said...

Ooooh I almost cried when I read this! I am so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

We are so excited for you! What a blessing for your family:) We hope we can see Kylie in person soon!

Melinda said...

Tamera,
I'm so excited for you. HOORAY!!! I can not wait to see you guys.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see you and the baby! We ALL miss you around here!

Amy Joy said...

I am so happy for you! You have been so strong to be here is this cold state without your husband. I will miss seeing you every Sunday, but so happy you don't have to do this much longer.
Amy Walker

me said...

Tamara I am sooo excited for you guys! I hope you will be returning home soon. Thanks for your blog address, I LOVE reading up on everything! Abbie will be in my prayers for sure...

Steph said...

Hi Tamara!
This is Stephanie Yrungaray, your visiting teacher. Lindsey told me about your blog. Kylie is so beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy things are now going well. I will keep your family and Abbie in my prayers.
Congrats again. I can't wait to meet Miss Kylie.

Sarah said...

taht is fantastic news. ocngratulations!

Melissa E Photography said...

HOLY COW!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy and relieved for you guys. Finally!

Michelle said...

I just came across your blog. I have been thinking of you nonstop! I am just so thrilled that you can bring sweet Kylie home! Everyone in the ward has been thinking of you - especially us. I am just so excited for you guys. I love the pictures of Kylie. She is so beautiful. Love, Michelle Taylor

Andrea said...

That's so awesome. I hope you're getting close to coming home!