Saturday, March 26, 2011

progress

I've been trying really hard the past two months to use coupons more. I know I know- I can just hear the moans through the screen.

Mostly I've just been focusing on what I can get at Tar.get and I'm starting to branch out into Walgr.eens more. My newspaper subscription is out so I'm on a hiatus from getting the paper until I can get a better deal (I think I was paying a bit too much for my paper). So I've pretty much just been printing them out of the computer. For now I'm not focusing on grocery items, mostly just personal and home care items. I added these websites onto my google reader and check them everyday. They are great websites and have really helped me along! I've only been doing this regularly for two months and already have a years supply on several items and a big tupperware bin of things I've gotten for free or nearly free like floss, toothpaste, nail clippers/nail files, personal care items, deodorant, hairspray, etc. I really did help when we finally got the laptop going. You can usually only print two printable coupons per computer so it helps so much more having two computers to print from. It takes a lot of determination and some time but I'm pretty happy with the results. I came home with a years supply of free pasta today and 160 diapers for $16 so I was pumped!

http://www.totallytarget.com/http://hip2save.com/
http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

3 comments:

Vaylene & Jordan said...

I'm so glad your couponing! It's a lot of fun when you start getting stuff for free. Although it's hard for me to buy stuff full price. What I have to pay $2.00 for milk! thats outragous!

Heather said...

Couln't be happier for ya! You are doing amazing!

Patrick & Amber said...

Thanks for the websites....I've been trying to figure out how to do this!