Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Basement
One of the reasons we've been super busy around these parts is that we are in the middle of having our basement finished!!! So far I've been in charge of subbing all the work out- Jared calls me the GM of this project. The side of our yard looks like a junk yard. So far we've had the framing, electrical, HVAC and most of the plumbing done. Jared and I pulled the permit kind of after the fact and found out we need to fireblock the basement so after that is finished we can get our four way inspection... and then onto drywall! We were hoping to have it done by January but I'm not sure it will happen by then. There will be a long L shaped family room/ game room, two large bedrooms and a full sized bathroom. We had shelving built in our cold storage and that has been fabulous! We are so excited to get some more livable square footage out of this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment